Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Daiso Product #6: Charcoal Cleansing Cream

Daiso Charcoal Cleansing Cream
Price: 7.00AED @ Daiso UAE
Made in Korea

Photos above are taken using Pentax Q7 and it was daytime so there's still some 'natural' light peeking through the window of the house. While my post about Daiso Charcoal Natural Pack Mask were taken using iPhone6 at night . This is what I don't like about the Pentax Q7 too much noise in the photos. Now back to the product  ~ I can't say if this product is popular or do a lot of girls even know it exists? As the blog posts I find about it were all from 4 years ago.  It is called cleansing cream. This is included in their Charcoal Line Products. And it is not available in at least 4 branches of Daiso UAE that I visited recently. Don't confuse it with their other product called Daiso Charcoal Cleansing Foam which I will write in a separate post.

This is a gray cream that's meant for removing dirt and especially make up. All you have to do is to gently rub the cream to your face and again gently wipe it off using a tissue. It feels oily in the skin which reminds me of those cleansing oil make up removers though I never tried one. This is designed for double cleansing our face at night. So it is recommended to wash the face after using their Daiso Charcoal Cleansing Foam. Upon applying it on the face there's a cooling and slightly stinging sensation but it is bearable and in a good way. Making you feel that it is really working towards your skin. Will repurchase when it becomes available again.
Thanks for dropping by..

No comments:

Post a Comment