Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Babe Micellar Solution

Babe Micellar Water
Price: 67.00AED for 250ML at Lulu Pharmacy
Made in Spain
As much as I would like to show a swatch test like others do obviously it is not possible anymore as the bottle is already empty. After finding and loving Bioderma Micelle Solution the next thing I have done was buying all the other brands of Micelle Solution that I could find nearby. But only those that are cheaper than Bioderma.

Babe is my 4th brand of Micelle Solution. And probably wouldn't be the last as the months passing by so many drugstore brands are making their own version at more affordable price. Since make up for me means a slight blush on and neutral lipstick seems that any brand of Micelle Solution (will) work on me. I just have to choose what is the most affordable and available. Would probably get next Garnier and Nivea :)

Thanks for dropping by. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment