Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Drugstore Skin Care Products




I am not exactly crazy about skin care products but then I end up buying more items than I intended to. I am not after making my skin whiter but I want to try even for the last time if there is still a solution out there to make my dark spots caused by the sun to vanish. Purchased items at the last day of February [translation: pay day]. I already tried an expensive serum but to no avail. Now I will try these drugstore brands. Hopefully one of them will work for me. But I don't plan on using them all at once. Will first research if the ingredients are compatible with one another. I wonder if I am the only one who has this concern about sun spots???


No comments:

Post a Comment