Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Loreal Micellar Cleansing Water


Loreal Micellar Cleansing Water
Price: 30.00AED for 200ML at Carrefour
For Dry and Sensitive Skin
Made in Germany

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,  Disodium Edta, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.

It was only August last year [2014] when I found about Micelle Solution. Bioderma was the first Micelle Solution I tried and I can say that it was LOVE at first use. Even though I love the brand I went out and purchased all the other brands for me to be able to compare. What's the verdict? I can't find any fault at Loreal Micelle Solution. It can do whatever the Bioderma can do. For a cheaper price. But bear in mind that I am make up minimalist. So I can't say the same for those who wear heavy/complete make up. I don't use BB Cream/CC Cream/Foundation on daily basis. Make up for me will just be cream blush on which doesn't usually stay the whole day and lip gloss or any neutral lipstick.

Loreal Micelle Solution is available in almost every grocery store in the UAE. While the Bioderma is quite hard to find especially the 500ML. As you will save money when buying the biggest bottle than buying the smallest one.


And after this again I will continue my hunt for other brands that can compete with a lower price :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment