Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Muji in UAE




If you come on this page to see a review or series of photos from the store Muji well ~ I am sorry disappoint you. There aren't any. Muji as we all know is a Japanese store of no brand items like clothing. I have been seeing their store since last year. The store as well as the items all look good. But I find them quite expensive. From the stationary items to clothes to skin care products.. EVERYTHING.. This what makes me patronize Daiso even more. But I will see if they will have a sale and if the sale can compete with other shops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment