Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Instant Itsuki Ramen With Cod Roe Sauce


I know the photo is not appealing but this is one of the best simple and easy meals I ever had. Just boil the water and cook the ramen in 2 and half minutes, Instant Itsuki Ramen from Japan. It is supposed to be a ramen soup, meaning with liquid. But I removed the liquid and didn't use the sauce. Instead I use the Cod Roe Sauce. I was hesitant at first as I was not aware about the Cod Fish as well as the Cod Roe. It has taken me a long time to try this as I was thinking why would I use a fish for my spaghetti? Filipino Spaghetti is sweet and fish would mean salty. And I am glad that I tried. Yes it is salty but in a good way. I love it. It is not included in the list of my favorites. The only downside is Cod Roe Sauce is expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment