Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, March 13, 2015

Dean Fujiya's Hikari Miso




Hikari Miso
18.75 AED @ Dean's Fujiya
Japanese Miso

It's good to know that there is a Japanese Grocery Store in UAE. But it is located in one of the busiest parts of Dubai. That is their one and only shop. The shop is called Dean's Fujiya. Located in Karama near Lamcy. Just ask Google for the GPS location :)

Ahhhh the good and bad thing about living in Ajman. The house rent is cheaper [but doesn't equate as affordable] than in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. But in terms of grocery items we are missing a lot. While Dubai 'almost' have it all. If only UAE has trains and metro that will connect all the Emirates just like in other countries. Wishful thinking.

I found this Miso Paste only in Dean's Fujiya. For soup or salad and other dishes. But I mainly use it on soups. That's it for now. Ciao!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment