Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Une Beauty Foundation

Une Skin-Matt Foundation
Around 100.00AED @ Centrepoint MCC
I got it for free during DSS 2015






I got this for free from the lady at UNE (unfortunately when I came back she's not there anymore not sure if the new lady will give any freebies). I got the right shade. It blends well. Not too heavy on the face. The kind that I can wear on daily basis. 

I wish I have words to explain further but my mind is not fully working right now. So I will just let the above photos speak for the product. Lastly I think all the products from Bourjois and Une are Oil Free. And a little info: Bourjois aside from Une owns Chanel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment