Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Japan's Bison Wakilala Clear Wash

Bison Wakilala Wash is not available in the UAE but I got this through an IG seller. So to anyone who are in UAE and interested to try this product check her out and her username is @onestopshopdxb. She's selling it for 60.00AED and one tube is 90ML.

I finished one tube of this in one month as I used it daily but then upon checking out other sites and reviews about this product I found out that I shouldn't do so. Just like how we exfoliate our face which is something we doesn't do on daily basis and so it is the same for the armpits. Honestly, I haven't noticed and did not bother to observe if what is the product designed for has any results on me. But then from my now I'll see and observe.

If I didn't notice any changes then why do I keep on using it then? In spite of the price and availability? I love the way it feels in my pits. Feels like thoroughly clean and fresh. It feels cool in the skin. And maybe this time around it will last for more than a month if I will be exfoliating every other day only.

Ingredients: water, palmitic acid, glycerin, stearic acid, myristic acid, polyethylene, potassium hydroxide, peg-6 cocamide, butylene glycol, microcrystalline cellulose, peg-150 distearate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, trifolium pratense (clover) flower extract, soybean milk culture filtrate, papain, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, cetyl alcohol, lecithin, hydrogenated lecithin, alumina, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, polyquaternium-51, palmitoyl hydroxypropyltrimonium amylopectin/glycerin crosspolymer, silica silylate, chromium hydroxide green, fragrance, menthol, menthoxypropanediol, alcohol, propylene glycol, tocopherol, tetrasodium edta, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, blue 1, ci 47005
The front part of the product is in English. Stating the name of the product. But then at the back everything else are in Japanese. But there's a sticker that says the instruction in English and here it is:
I had to search the internet for more details/explanation that I can share. And here are following details I got from here.

WAKILALA ARMPIT CLEAR WASH/SCRUB 90ml
- Suitable for: Breasts, Armpits & Body
- Exfoliating and whitening effects
- Disinfects, whitens & removes underarms dark patches and marks
- User experience a cooling refreshing sensation after application
Directions:
- Before shower, apply Clear Wash on dry underarms and desired areas
- Scrub and massage for about 1- 3 mins when foam turns into a dark compound, rinse off with water
- Follow up with a daily usage of WAKILALA Essence for fast whitening and toning result.
-Recommended to use 2-4 times weekly.
DESCRIPTION
Bison Wakilala Clear Wash is designed for hair-removal area under arms. The fine cleansing powder thoroughly removes dirt and works against unpleasant body odor.
Clear Wash contains nourishing elements such as papain, grape fruit extract and soflavone that leave the skin soft and smooth. The clear wash is specially formulated for visible pores, stacked unwanted hair, and odor of arm-pit. Excess skin cell results in uneven skin surface and stacked unwanted hair. The large and small round scrubs gently clear out the excess skin cell. Removes dirt and oil from pores which result in unwanted odor. Finishes with refreshing smooth arm-pit.
Country of origin: Japan
Once I get the chance to take photos I'll just update this post and once again thanks for dropping by...

UPDATE AS OF 01 APRIL 2015:
I had been using this product since December 2014 ~ they are marketing it as a skin whitener and some people are claiming that it really helps them on this area. But as for me NO it did not help whiten any parts of my body by using it. I tried using it on daily basis. Then every other day. But then I will continue using it in spite of the price as a exfoliator on my underarms, elbows and knees. I honestly believe that to whiten the skin especially the dark patches/areas the best way is to undergo a chemical peel done at the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment