Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Daiso Product #5: Charcoal Natural Pack Mask

Daiso Charcoal Natural Pack Mask
Price: 7.00AED @ Daiso UAE
Made in Korea


Before you scroll down the photos let me say that they were all taken using an iPhone (am I saying that to all my posts with photos?) ~ I am sorry if ever that I keep on repeating myself I am just amazed that the phone can take a close up photos better than my current camera. I have taken this photos at night. My camera can only capture good images if there is enough natural light. So here it is:

I am not sure when this charcoal thing in skin care products came out or where it started. But seems like it is quite popular in Asian Products. I'm not aware or updated with this kind of things. As usual I bought the product at Daiso even before reading reviews/blogs/write ups about it. And so they say that charcoal is good in removing dirt from the face. That this Daiso Charcoal Natural Pack Mask is a good one. If it is good enough for others well it could be good enough for me, right? And my usual thinking that what will I lose in trying anyway?

The good thing is it doesn't seem to run out of stock at all the Daiso Stores in UAE that I visited. Then it is very affordable. One tube takes a long time for me to finish as I use it once a week only. Yes I do agree that it takes away the dirt and impurities at my face. But the downside is, it can be drying on my skin. I have combination and aging skin. I ended up using it only in my nose and chin area. But then it doesn't seem to help in taking away my white heads 100%.

I am not too happy with it because I thought it will help regarding with my whiteheads but it isn't. But still I will include it in my routine. Since it cleans the skin and might be a big help in unclogging the pores in the long run. And if there's anything else I'll just update this post. And that's all for now.
Thanks for dropping by, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment