Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, March 8, 2015

EauThermale Avene From France


A friend/colleague went to France for vacation and I asked here to bring these Avene Products for me. It might be the last batch of Avene that I will ever use. Don't get me wrong I love Avene. It is a great line of skin care but with my current situation in UAE - the cost of living keeps on getting high and there's no stopping it but then the salary stays the same. Need to cut down on all expenses. Avene and other French skin care products are extremely expensive here than in France. This is recommended to use after waxing the legs. But I haven't gotten around to use. But once I do I will write another post to share my feedback. Till then, thanks for dropping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment