Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, March 6, 2015

Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum

 
Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum
Purchased from IG @koreancosmeticsuae
70.00AED for 45ML
Made in Korea
 
Ingredients: Water, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogated Polyisobutene, Isohexadecane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Staryl Glycyrrhetinate, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Hydogenated Lecithin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licroce) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract,Oleanolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Rice Ferment Filtrate (450mg), Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract (450mg), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Seasame) Seed Extract, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, CI 17200, CI 19140, CI 15985, Fragnance
 
According to Wikipedia and it's website the company has been around since 1957. And even without reading it is written in front of their products like this Skinfood Peach Pore Sake Serum as can be seen in the photos below: 

 

 
 
 
This photo is taken using iPhone 6 Plus







This photo is taken using Pentax Q7


Skinfood is a South Korean brand of Skin Care and Beauty Products. Their selling point is their products are made of natural ingredients as well as fruits and vegetables. As far as I know they have a shop in Dubai, UAE. But I never visited it even once. As I can see in their website that the prices are quite high compared to the online seller in Instagram.

The only thing that's oily in my face is my nose. So every morning and sometimes at night I put a little amount only on that area. Means this bottle will last for me for a very long time. Thus wouldn't hurt my pocket that much. I know this has Alcohol which I think is really a must in all serums so I don't mind anymore. As long as I am not feeling a stinging sensation. It helps in controlling the oiliness even for just a few hours. And anyway I haven't really found a product that can control the oil for the whole day.

This is one of the products I would definitely stick to and repurchase. Will just update this post when I get the time to take more photos to share or any change that might happen along the way while I am using it. Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment