Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, March 2, 2015

Une Glimmer Eyeshadow G03

Une Beauty Glimmer Eyeshadow
79.00AED @ Centrepoint Mirdif City Centre
59.25AED @ Sale Price during DSS
French Drugstore Brand

I am not an eye shadow girl. Meaning I don't use eye shadows on daily basis. And when I do I only uses one or two colors. I am using it on my lower lid but not the whole lid or crease. I don't even know how to create that so popular smoky eyes. But since I am so in love with Une Rouge Lipsticks I can't help myself from buying at least one eye shadow to see if this is finally the eye shadow for me. The one that will make me use it everyday. I got myself this Glimmer Eyeshadow in G03 as can be seen in the photo below:




The back of the eye shadow that says the ingredients but the photo is not clear. But anyway their selling point is the products are made from all natural ingredients.




This is a pale shade of pink with gold glitters. The top is quite hard that I thought I purchase an expired/old item. But then beneath the top layer is a creamy product. I did not bother anymore to use the brush that comes along with it as it can't even get the shadow. I ends up using my fingers in getting the product and applying it to my eyes.




Is this the eye shadow that will make me want to use everyday? Unfortunately, NO. I am still using it because I have to just to not waste the money I spent on it. I did not take a swatch anymore as no matter how many layers I use the nice pale pink color wont peek through with my skin tone. All there ever is are the glitters. On my skin it becomes the palest brown with too many glitters. Maybe it will look good on fairer skin. Maybe it will look good on me at night. But at the office in the morning? Not possible. Because of this I'm totally steering away from glimmer eye shadows of Une. Thanks for dropping by ladies! Till next time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment