Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Chefline Non Stick Paniyaram Pan

Whenever I am in a grocery shop I have a habit of looking around. Even though I do not need to buy anything. Because of this habit that I find things I am not expecting to find.

Well whatever you want to call it: paniyaram for Indians or takoyaki for Japanese. In the end the food have something in common. Made of flour. Ball like shaped. And for the longest time I had been wanting to have a takoyaki maker. But it is too expensive. So imagine my delight upon seeing this paniyaram pan.

Price is only 38.00AED and if you will say that it is expensive, mind you it is non stick. And the weight is comparable to cast iron. Because of this I can easily cook takoyaki anytime. Or pancake balls. 

That's all for today. 
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment