Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Goodbye #158: Byphasse Products

Back in 2015 when I saw Tati Department Store in Dubai where I made my Byphasse Haul. Byphasse and Tati are two different things though. Tati is the name of department store. While Byphasse is a Spanish/French brand of skin care products. It just happened that in UAE only Tati carries Byphasse. Byphasse was so affordable that I stupidly made some hauls.
Now in 2017 I am handing everything else to my sister. As everything will be expiring next year. Don't get me wrong it is a good brand. Good products. I do not have any problem with it. I was not able to use them all because I was buying products left and right from 2014 to early 2016. It was very wrong of me to do so. But that's over and done. Right now I just need to keep on arranging and cleaning my stuff. Declutter whatever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment