Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Goodbye #154: Missha BB Cream

I am not into wasting product but I am now throwing away this Missha BB Cream even though there is still at least 1/4 left at the tube. In my attempt to minimize my earthly possessions that are now mostly consists of skin care products.
Back in 2014 when I came to know about BB Creams and Korean brands are the popular ones. So I purchased some to test them out. But my mistake was buying all at once that I never get to finish any of them. Ended up keeping them in my drawer to collect dust.

Anyway Missha is a Korean brand of skin care products and makeup. Missha unfortunately is not available in UAE market. The Faceshop is the only Korean brand in town. But inspite of it anyone can purchase Missha online. And there are some online sellers that offer Missha. I cannot remember anymore how much I paid for this tube.

It is said to be with SPF... Now if you are in my page hoping for an in depth review well then I am sorry to disappoint. I am thinking hard of praises about Missha BB Cream but no words come out of my mind. There is nothing wrong with Missha BB Cream but there is something wrong between my skin and any bb cream. If I were to use bb cream then I cannot put on a makeup anymore. If I put on a makeup then I cannot put a bb cream anymore. Any bb cream I use and makeup creates a flake in my face. Whether I use a primer/base or not. And I am using only sunscreen and one kind of moisturizer. That's why most of my bb creams end up being kept in the drawer.

That is why I ended up throwing away my Maybelline bb cream. I managed to finish only one brand so far. So that's all for today. And I really hope that I get to clear all my mess this year. Probably I have loads of items to throw away and as I do, can't help but think of the money (and time) that I wasted. I wish I had been financially literate since day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment