Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, August 21, 2017

Goodbye #159: Loreal Eye Makeup Remover

Loreal eye makeup remover from... 2009! Well Loreal is a brand that is available almost everywhere in the UAE. It is hard to miss this brand. Price is mid range. And usually I buy only when on sale. Now I bought this one from 2009 during the time that I do not use makeup on a daily basis. And so I kept it inside the drawer along with my other stash. Completely forgotten. Saw it again when I started cleaning. 

If you are wondering why it seems that I find only one item at a time, because what I have done was I have many small paper bags. Each paper bags contain something. So whenever I have a time I am pulling out a paper bag to see what is inside. Keeping others that might be useful some other time. And each paper bag seems to contain one or two useless items.

No comments:

Post a Comment