Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hush Puppies Sandals

I may have shared this photo before but I saw it again on my PC so before deleting it I thought of sharing it again. I think the name of the shop in Ajman City Centre was Shoe Citi. And it is temporarily closed due to renovation. I got this Hush Puppies sandals on sale and on a whim. Meaning the time of purchased I do not really need it. Original price was 380.00AED but I got it for only 150.00AED. They need to close the shop the next day so everything must go. Main factor why I bought it was because it is made of genuine leather. Not PU nor man made leather. 

Based on my experience leather items lasts longer than any other materials. Meaning I might be long gone in earth but the items remain. Especially if proper care has been given. Half a year or more had passed since I purchased it. My other non leather slippers/sandals are now gone. As the material chips away as time goes by. So when it comes to footwear I am really recommending leather. But if you are the type who loves to change footwear often then any material will do. 

The current office shoes I am wearing sadly is not made of leather so I am giving it at least 3 months only.  And if I have to keep on buying non leather shoes to use, in the end it is not really frugal at all. If I were to compute the amount I will be spending in a year. But then finding an affordable footwear is not easy. Like this Hush Puppies it just happened that they were on sale and I was there. And they have my size. I usually find it hard to get my size. I am only size 4.5 to 5 (US Size) and sometimes even if the footwear says 5 still it doesn't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment