Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Goodbye #160: Amlactin Lotion

Hello there! Back in 2014 that I decided to put an end to my dry skin. But then I am not a fan of body lotions as they tend to be watery. Making the clothes stick to the skin. So I asked Google about good brands of lotion. Then I was led into some write ups about Amlactin. I cannot even remember anymore what is supposed to be special with this lotion. That makes it stand out from others.

But then Amlactin is not available in UAE market. I got mine online from Souq. And how can I forget the price? I paid for 179.00AED for this one. I was crazy that time. Shopping spree. Hoarding spree. As if money will never run out. As long as I will have a beautiful skin. Like the ones I am seeing in the magazines. Now fast forward to 2 years later. My skin and my nose are not compatible with Amlactin.

Kept it in the drawer hoping one day I will be able to used it up. Hoping one day it will be better. That I will get used to it. That day did not come at all. And my money went down to the drain. That if I could turn back the time I will not make this purchase and keep the money instead. Money that I could use right now to purchase something much more important than this Amlactin lotion.
I took a lot of photos for those who are interested. But I am not sure if this brand is still around. But then, if you really are curious and would like to buy at least you have been warned. That this is not for everyone. As definitely it was not meant for me. I still have a dry skin. Just like Sahara desert. What I am doing now is alternating  between the moisturizers I own. Sometimes oil. Sometimes body butter. Sometimes aloe vera. I think it is better that way. Because if you keep on using only one time will come that your skin will get used to it and it will no longer be moisturizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment