Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, August 7, 2017

Goodbye #151: Skinmate Shark Oil

I cannot remember if Skinmate Shark Oil was included in my Manila Beauty Products Haul or not. As I can remember I bought it at Watsons inside the Market Market department store. Price was 100PHP if my memory serves me right. I used it for a few times then kept it. And getting rid of it now.
Sadly it was just a waste of money. As it did not live up with what it promises to do so. Well I am not aiming to be as white as snow. I only wish that some dark spots would lighten a bit. So every now and then I fall into buying products with certain promises. Like this one. That's all for this product. Maybe it will take a 100 years more before an effective whitening product comes out in the market. 

Moving on..
As of August 2017 I still haven't found any Western Digital Rugged Case or anything like it. There are cases for external disk but nothing like this. What it promises to do so is the disk will still be fine against water and dirt or maybe even from falling. Maybe I will try ordering from Ebay soon. But I am still deciding what are the other items I need that would be worth ordering from the said website.

As of my beauty products there are spaces in the tiny room that I haven't inspected because I am completely sure that I did not finished yet those skin care from Japan and Thailand. Even the ones from my Korean Haul. And there are less than 4 months remaining in my target date to finish decluttering my tiny space.

The Baby Foot is effective as ever. And I love the new one as the application time has been reduced. Now it is only for one hour. But you know what? We can keep on peeling the skin but it will not become white. The same skin color will come out as new. That is why none of the so called whitening products are really that effective. I wish this brand will also make peeling products suitable for other parts of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment