Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Goodbye #162: Lee Cooper Blue Shirt 🌸

Goodbye to this Lee Cooper Blue Shirt. I am discarding my clothing slowly. Because to be honest I do not need much. A person can survive even with only a few pieces of clothing. The only reason why I accumulated more than 500 pieces of clothing in the last decade was because I cannot find the kind that will fit me based on my height and body built. So there was a time I bought all the mini skirts I can find. Then all the dresses I can find. Then all the blouses that can hide my belly. Then all the cute shorts since it is allowed in the UAE. All the pants that I think looks good on me. I ended up wearing them for once or a few times then being kept at the back of my closet for the longest time. Until it came to a point that I cannot even close the closet I own. Until time came that my stuff are scattered all over the tiny flat. 

So far when it comes to my clothing there is a hope that I will really finish decluttering by the end of this year. Then at the same time making people happy. Imagine all my bikinis worn only once being used now by my younger sister. I distributed most of my clothes between my younger sister and sisters in law. While others went straight to garbage. There are far too many items that I did not bother taking a photo or documenting but it is alright. As long as the goal is being achieved. Slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment