Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, August 18, 2017

Ramarim from Brazil

Bought this back in March or April 2017? I think I purchased it for only 10AED or 20AED. It was during the sale. I do not know yet if I can consider it waste of money or not.
The thing is, the last time I was confident enough to wear slippers or any kind of sandals was back in 2007. As time goes by my feet became so dry. And I became shy to show my feet to others. That I always wear closed shoes all the time.

But in between I still buy sandals which I use for a few times then finally giving them away because of the dry feet. That is why I started using Baby Foot again to have a beautiful feet that I can show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment