Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Goodbye #157: Maybelline Kajal

Another item that I do not need and yet I purchased. Price is below 50AED. Do you know why I do not enjoy applying kajal or any kind of eyeliner? None of them seems to be waterproof enough that stays long in the waterline of our eyes. Seems that I have to reapply it every 30 minutes or so. And I lack patience to do that. 
The color may be good and it may be affordable in the world of make up but because I do not have what it takes to get my ass up from the sit and reapply every half an hour, that this Maybelline kajal has been left out in one of my drawers for such a long time. Forgotten. Saw it again while rearranging my items, which I had been doing a lot since 2016. And finally deciding to just give it away.
Used only once. Another money wasted from my side. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment