Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, April 13, 2018

Back to Daiso

I am back to Daiso. In the past I was so keen to find Essence and Catrice cosmetics in UAE but not anymore. Those brands ~ like falling inlove with someone and chasing that someone who does not love you back. Damn. I will not waste my time and effort anymore to go to shops that carries them. Only to find out that what I want is not available.
So if you want really affordable makeup just go to Daiso. Most City Centre have Daiso. And nowadays they offer products manufactured in Japan. Like the ones in the photo. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment