Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Made in Japan (Nihonsei)

Good to know that Shiseido Luminizing Satin trio is made in Japan. It may be all in my mind or just me but I prefer all my Shiseido to be just from Japan. Even if they say that they are manufacturing their products at 11 countries. And rest assure that all have the same qualities. My other two Shiseido, blush and bronzer are made in USA. At first, I was very upset. I trust Shiseido. Cannot say the same with Uncle Sam. Most of their products are manufactured in China. They said to be bringing back jobs in their homeland but at the end turned out to be a lie. Anything made in USA may not really be 100% true. I am double checking if the Japanese products I buy are really made in Japan. Otherwise I'd say no to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment