Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Shiseido Golden 4

My bad. Did not know I posted the photo without saying anything why I have done so. Just wanted to say that I do not normally use foundation. First and last was back in 2008. Did not repurchase. It is Shiseido that made me use foundation again after a decade. Shiseido synchro skin glow luminizing foundation in golden 4 surprisingly suits my morena skin perfectly. It looks like I am not wearing any foundation at all. I thought I'd share for those browned skin gals like me. 
Last week I left a comment to one of the bloggers in the Philippines to help me out by saying if she knows what is the counterpart of Shiseido golden 4 in Armani foundation. But I did not get any reply. I am happy with Shiseido but decided to give it to my younger sister who is about to work soon. And I thought I will just buy something else soon. But yeah the concern is I will buy online so I do not know yet if I can get other brand of just repurchase Shiseido. 

No comments:

Post a Comment