Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Japanese Cleansing Oils

My biggest problem in the past or so I thought was the oil in my noise. Because of that oil that I am the one with whiteheads all the time. All year long. So I believed that I should avoid oil products. The rest of my face is dry then avoiding products with oil just makes my face drier than ever but whiteheads stay. Finally 2016 when I took a leap and purchased Japanese cleansing oils via Amazon Japan. Haven't look back ever since. But first things first. Sadly we do not have Japanese cleansing oils in any physical store in UAE. They are available online but in a higher price. And since they are liquid there is no assurance that you will get your item safely. With all the restrictions. Some Korean brands maybe available but then with premium prices. I do not know who taught people that oils are bad for people with oily skin!
Then the brands on my photo belongs to affordable brands in Japan. When I say affordable I am comparing them with what you will usually spend on this part of the planet. Cannot remember anymore how much I paid for them but it was between 20AED to 30AED while the shipping fee is reasonable since it is coming from Japan via airplane. Delivery time between 3 to 4 days upon order. In grocery stores I often see toners and micellar solution. Or some milk makeup remover but no cleansing oil. I still have whiteheads on my nose. It will never go. But I somehow cleansing oils helped in keeping my skin moisturized. Which is very important to me. While the whiteheads I can handle by using nose strips at least thrice a week. Also I am now on my last toner which I can finally ditch since I am doing double cleansing at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment