Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Purchased from Basharacare

The first and last time I ever used foundation was back in 2008. It was Maybelline mousse foundation. But after finishing the bottle I never tried again. I always have bad impressions with foundations. Yucky. Sticky. Heavy. Expensive. Useless. Only this year that I told myself why not try for the last time? Fortunately I found the right foundation for me. And the right method as well. Had I known Japanese brands will be good for me I would have purchase from Don Quijote when I had a chance. They have so many to choose from for less than 50.00AED but anyway since I am in UAE I will not find Japanese brands on the same price range.

I have chosen Shiseido for the simple reason that this is the oldest cosmetic company in Japan. Been hearing a lot of good reviews. And I am really loving the Shiseido makeup I have. Lucky me one shop called Basharacare is on sale for Shiseido. I think they will stop selling Shiseido. Maybe not much buyer for this brand that they had to put it up on sale. Normally it will cost 200.00+ AED (look at Sephora) but because it is on sale I got it for only 159.00AED and because of Mother's Day there was an additional 15% discount. Took advantage of the discount that I bought this Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Foundation together with Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Radiance Foundation. Me who cries for paying 100AED for just about anything; with eyes closed purchased two foundations for total of 393.00AED. If not for the sale the total would be around 700.00AED!
On their website it says that I will be getting the matte version but upon getting the item I got the glow version instead. But no complaints since I do not have oily skin. Except for the nose which is tolerable. How did I know my shade? I bought Golden 4. I spent hours looking for Filipina bloggers who tried this foundation if it suites them then it will probably suit me. I was right. It does not wash me out. While with the Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Radiance Foundation I just took the chance. As they only have two shades to choose from. Then after getting the foundation that my skin loves, went to good old Daiso to buy their cheapest foundation sponge! Didn't know how the sponge would help me big time! I am the one who always find herself with flakes all over my face! My sister said it is extremely expensive. But then it will last for a few months of even a year if I am careful with my application. Also is it not about time to stick with the best I can get since my skin is not getting any younger to keep on trial and error with everything on the market?

So yeah it has been two or three weeks now. And I am loving it! Yes I now love foundation. No more flakes. No more creasing. Goes along well with the rest of my skin care and makeup. I am happy. So happy that I am itching to buy something else. Japanese brand again. It just happened that I do not have budget for it. Maybe if next salary will come and Bashara still have the Shiseido BB Creams then it is a sign that I must buy that as well. Sorry for anyone looking for a swatch I am no longer taking so many photos. I am writing a post because I am idle here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment