Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Minimalism..

I've said that I created an Instagram account to document my minimalism journey. Sometimes I get jealous with other accounts and want to move on into something else like posting my movie recommendations. But each time I do, I just cannot. Not until I am 100% done with my minimalism thing. One time I thought since it is a lifestyle, there is no end to this. But as I keep on minimizing my stuff ~ well it is a lifestyle, but then there will come a time that I will no longer need to document anything at all. When I am fully practicing living in a limited stuff. And doing that one in, one out with whatever I have. When I am fully disciplined not to fall into hoarding again. I guess I should not also be hard on myself if I am making purchase mistakes. Money is important to be wasted but isn't mistakes part of our lives? As long as one is not doing it intentionally. 

Like since this year started I only bought two items and not because I wanted them, but because I needed them. One white brassiere and two pairs of socks. I've always wanted a socks that I can wear together with my black formal shoes. That was the reason why I never wear formal shoes at work. I want to wear socks all the time. I am wearing one now and getting the feel of this brand. If at the end of the day it does not feel good at all then I will discard it immediately. No need to hold on to stuff that will not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment