Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Bioderma Photoderm Max 50+


Bioderma Photoderm Max 50+
Price: 0.00 Samples only from Aster Pharmacy 5ML
Made in France

These are samples of Bioderma Photoderm Max 50+ which I got from Aster Pharmacy after being a regular customer for quite sometime now. And it has been a big help as I don't have to buy yet a sunscreen because of these samples. I am hoping/wishing the UAE Pharmacies will also give samples from other brands or have regular size as samples, but then that is what you can wishing thinking.

Now back to the product. I am totally new to sunscreens and I know it is a mistake not starting early in life in using them. As a result now I have dark spots. I don't really have complains about this one as this is not sticky and I think this is an oil free sunscreen. Blends well in the skin. Some other time I will a photo of swatches to explain it better. Until then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment