Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Daiso Products


My quest for an affordable skin care products led me to Daiso. Daiso is a Japanese Store where we can buy almost everything in a very affordable price. I remember when I first came to UAE they have a big branch in Sharjah City Centre and that branch do have a wide range of skin care products but then I was not able to shop there since I moved to Ajman. And for so many years of my stay here in UAE I seldom visit Daiso. They do have a branch in Ajman but it is out of my way. When finally after so many years I was able to visit Sharjah City Centre sadly, Daiso is not there anymore.

Daiso UAE is very different from Daiso in Japan or Daiso in Manila. For example, not all Daiso in UAE do carries the items on this photo. Daiso UAE has very limited selection of skin care products. Probably due to restrictions in UAE customs, I am not so sure. Daiso UAE doesn't carry any food items, is it because they are not Halal? I was able to find all these 3 items only in Daiso Oasis Mall branch. I can vouch that these products are good in spite of me not being able to know or understand the ingredients as they are written in Japanese.

And lastly, if you must know each item cost only 7AED. Way more affordable from the products I buy from grocery stores or from pharmacies. Next time I will write a post for each items. Goodnight for now.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment