Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Tchibo Thermal Tights


Tchibo is a shop that looks like a European counterpart of Daiso. But they don't sell all the cute stuff like Daiso does. This is one of my favorite shops in UAE as they sell affordable items. One of the items I got from them was this Tchibo Thermal Tights that cost only 19.00 AED each. I purchased this so I can wear again those shorts and mini skirts from yesteryears. UAE is not really that strict when it comes to clothing but then it is better to be safe than sorry. And at the same time to show respect as this is still a conservative country. On  the next photo shows the materials of this thermal tights.
I do admit, I don't know what to look for when it comes to thermal tights since I didn't grew up in a cold country. And besides, I didn't purchase it for the sake of keeping me warm as the winter here isn't really feels like 'winter'. Just feels bearable unlike the summer. I have chosen this as I think that it will last longer since it has a thicker material than my usual stockings that I need to throw after 2 uses as they will  likely have runs all over them. And I am posting this to let people know that there are still affordable items/shops in the UAE. From the frugal people like me. Until next time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment