Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wakilala Clear Wash and Bright Up Essence


Wakilala is not available in UAE stores. But I was able to buy it from an IG seller. Username is @onestopshopdxb. And since this product is made in Japan and coming from Japan, it takes time to reach me. Wakilala Clear Wash is actually a scrub solely designed for underarms. While the Wakilala Bright Up Essence is a toner. I know sounds weird, who would have thought of making products for underarms other than Japanese? And it is not everyday that I stumble upon products for armpits. Usually armpit products are different kind of deodorants and whitening. But a scrub and toner? Are they supposed to be for the face only? Not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment