Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

La Roche Posay Pigmentclar Serum


La Roche Posay Pigmentclat Serum
Price: 240.00 AED at Aster Pharmacy
Made in France


Here's the list of ingredients:
Honestly, I am bit disappointed when I see Alcohol Denat. But then I am not so sure if all serums Alcohol Denat is a must. I haven't done any research on that.
Front bottle of the serum. Stating the country of origin. I am a bit into French skin care products as they are easier to find here than the Asian skin care products. Even though they are not on the 'affordable' side. But at least sometimes they are on promo or I can ask a discount from the staff up to 10% which isn't bad than nothing at all.
This is my first serum. I am not into serums before and I don't even know their existence until recently. The staff at the pharmacy noticed that I have black little spots at both cheeks. They were not there before when I was younger and I wonder why I got them? The lady explained to me that this is due to sun and aging plus the fact that I don't wear sunscreen or sunblock. She suggested this product to me La Roche Posay Pigmentclar Serum. I was hesitant to get it at first due to it's price. Come on, anything more than 100AED and my pocket is already crying so how much more if the price is more than 200AED?

Still I ended up buying the product in spite of the price. Why? How can I not believe the lady who offered it to me when she has a very good and smooth skin? She told me that those customers with worst spots than mine are also using it. And she will give me a discount. I guess what really convinced me was because the lady has a good skin. She suggested that I use only at night. And it will take a long time before I finish the bottle.

It has been 6 weeks since I added this serum to my routine and I am using it twice a day. I wish I have taken photos but taking a selfie is not my thing. After 6 weeks my black spots are now lighter. I am not completely sure if I will wake up one day and those black spots are all gone. It that happens then I'll just update this blog.

The bottle has a pump. Turn it to right if you will use it then back to the left once you are done. I'll decide if I will continue using serum once I finish this bottle as the market offers so many serum for different skin problems.
Ciao!


UPDATE AS OF 05TH FEBRUARY 2015:

I finished this bottle in 3 months. Results? I don't have a before and after photos of my cheeks with sun spots but I can say that somehow they were lighter than before. But other than that, no further development. Maybe that is the best this product can do. To lighten the spots but not really to magically make then disappear for good. Maybe, there isn't such a product in the world that will make those spots vanish. For that reason I will not repurchase as this product doesn't come cheap especially in UAE. And I haven't seen any promos in the pharmacies around. Once I have the budget I will try another brand for the LAST TIME while reading articles again about sun spots. Could it be that once you have them the only way to remove it would be through surgery only? It doesn't bother be big time but then I am just a curious woman. Just one more product then I am done. After that and I still have them, then let it be..

No comments:

Post a Comment