Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, November 10, 2014

La Roche Posay Anthelios KA SPF 100


La Roche Posay Anthelios KA SPF 100
Price: 110.00 AED at Aster Pharmacy
Made in France

The reason why I am avoiding as much as possible visiting to a pharmacy is whenever I visit I always end up buying something. Even though I say to myself that I just want to 'check' something. I end up 'buying' something. But no regrets with my recent visit as the pharmacy is having a promo. I bought 2 La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and I got this La Roche Posay Anthelios KA SPF 100 for FREE. Another day cream moisturizer to try!

I like it for being creamy. Well I am not good in writing so I am not sure if I should even use the word 'creamy' as all the moisturizers are supposed to be 'creamy'. As well as the other creams/lotions I am using. Let me try again, I like it for being thick and rich! Just a small amount is enough for the whole face. No strong scent. And just like the other La Roche Posay products this is also Paraben Free. I think all their products are.

Now what I don't like about it is this contains Alcohol Denat. I'm not getting any younger so do my skin so as much as possible I try to avoid products with this kind of alcohol to prevent drying of my skin especially on summer!

The list of ingredients for those who wants to know:
Sorry for the bad lighting though!
Easy to use pump:
That's all for now.. Ciao!!!!

UPDATE AS OF 27TH FEBRUARY 2015:

It has been months since I purchased this and it is not yet finished. As this is designed for day time cream only. When I first got this product I was hesitant just because it has an Alcohol Denat. But even if it contains alcohol I can tell that it is not drying on the skin. I don't think it is causing my skin any harm. Besides before applying it on my face I am using a sunscreen and a serum. This is in fact a good product from La Roche Posay and in spite of the price it is worth it. One bottle will last a long time. Maybe for a year? That's all for now. Thank you for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment