Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Bodyshop Lip and Cheek Doll


The Bodyshop Lip and Cheek Doll
Lip and Cheek Tint (1 color only)
Price: 72.00 AED at The Bodyshop
Made in Italy
I don’t actually need this product but I purchased it on impulse. Seems to me that lip and cheek tint is the ‘in’ thing right now. MAC Cremesheen Lipgloss is my favorite but I am trying to look for an alternative as this product: the price is very high for me and it doesn’t even last that long. The one I have right now lasted for barely 2 months only.

The applicator: (I don't like it, I prefer this kind of product in tube but as I said I made the purchase on impulse.  This could be my last purchase of lip and cheek tint with this kind of applicator)
When applied:
As lip product, not bad at all as the pigmentation is good but it didn’t last long on my lips maybe because I didn’t put enough of it. As a cheek product, I can’t complain too as seen in in the last photo that the color payoff is good. So if you don’t mind the price and the applicator that comes with it then this is worth trying.

When blended:
Till next time, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment