Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, November 14, 2014

La Roche Posay Lipikar Hand Cream


La Roche Posay Lipikar Hand Cream
Price: 60.00 AED at Aster Pharmacy
Made in France

The first ever La Roche Posay product that I bought. It was on promo so I said why not try it? And after that I'm hooked to La Roche Posay brand. This doesn't come with a box unlike Cicaplast Hand Cream but it doesn't really matter. Next photo show the ingredients for those people who wants to know:
What I like about this hand cream is the scent that reminds me of baby powder that we use on babies and children back home. As I have said I used so many brand of hand creams before but none of them do have this nice fragrance. And of course aside from the fragrance, what makes this stands out is it has a rich cream and absorbs by the skin quickly. Hands are moisturized well. The above photo also shows how dry my hand can be.
When spread around the hands: 
I am just not so sure if all the pharmacies in UAE carries this or available all the time. As the last time I went to the nearby pharmacy I didn't see this anymore so I had to get another hand cream but still the same brand. Will definitely repurchase as I am happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment