Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Daiso Product #1: Blotting Paper


Daiso Blotting Paper
Price: 7.00 AED at Daiso
Made in Japan
Daiso is a Japanese store that sells almost everything under the sun that you can think of. But in UAE market it is limited. Not all skin care products they offer are available. Food and drinks are not available even if they don’t contain pork. Why is that so? Why is there a restriction on it? It is one of my favorite shops and I get to visit it whenever I am in Dubai. Products are affordable. Price starts at 7.00AED and with so many cute designs you’ll end up buying more than you intended to.
All these blotting papers are 7AED each only. Actually it is more practical to buy the boxes on the top photo as they contain 250 pieces per box but then I can't help myself getting these (on the 2nd photo) as they have cute packaging even though they contain only 100 pieces per packet. Japanese and Korean products have one thing in common, putting them in creative and cute packages that's pleasing to the eyes that makes you buy it! Nice marketing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment