Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Faceshop: My Lips Eat Cherry [Aqua Tint]

The Faceshop My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint
Lip and Cheek Tint
Price: 40.00 AED at Faceshop
Made in Korea

Honestly MAC is my favorite lip product. But right now, I don't think that the price in UAE is still reasonable. If you will compare the US price with TAX to UAE price WITHOUT TAX still UAE price is much higher. And in UAE they don't have sale any time of the year. Even if there is an ongoing Dubai Summer Sale or any other nationwide sales.  Because of that I started looking for other brands in the hope that I will totally forget about Mac. One of the brands I tried is this lip and cheek tint from Faceshop. It comes with this applicator:
This is my 2nd lip and cheek product after Ever Bilena. As of the scent, I don't have any issues at all as it is good. There's a hint of Cherry on it as promised. But upon applying on the lips it is inevitable that you'll get to taste the product which is something I don't like. I find the taste bitter which bothers me so once again I don't use it as lip product. But as a cheek product it is perfect for me. Here is the photo when applied and I can say that the pigmentation is good:
Here is another photo when blended. It is long lasting and the color is subtle on my brown skin. Another cheek product on my drawer which I have no idea when will I be able to finish. And I hope I do before the product expires to avoid wasting money. And sadly, haven't found yet the lip product that can replace Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment