Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, November 24, 2014

Eau Thermale Avene Products Buy 3 for the price of 2!


Just a quick post. Me in spite of complaining about the prices in UAE still went to the nearest Aster Pharmacy as this week is the last week for their offer. Get 3 products for the price of 2. I don't want to buy stuff (unless I really need them immediately) unless they are on sale or on promo. And this promo at the pharmacy happens once a year only, I think. This is the best offer I have seen from them so far. Even though from time to time Vichy has buy 1 take 1, but only for limited items. You can't really choose. That's all for now.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment