Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

La Roche Posay Cicaplast Hand Cream


La Roche Posay Cicaplast Hand Cream
Price: 65.00 AED at Aster Pharmacy
Made in France

Isn't it obvious by now that this is my favorite brand? La Roche Posay. I always have dry and flaky hands that's why I cant live without hand creams. Over the years I have tried so many affordable hand creams that I can find in Carrefour. And when I say affordable means the price is below 20AED. But sadly none of them are long lasting. Meaning I keep on using them the whole day. Often than I apply lip gloss on my lips. This made me try a brand from Pharmacy. This is not the first hand cream I purchased from La Roche Posay which requires another post some other time.

Here's the list of ingredients for those who wants to know. And currently the pharmacy is having a promo of buy 2 products from the same brand, you'll get the 3rd product for free. I grabbed this opportunity so right now I have 3 stocks of this wonderful hand cream. Comparing to the other brands I used in the past and I can say that yes this is the best so far.
This comes with a leaflet inside the box which I will read later. Anyways, as the box says this cream is design for 'damaged' hands which means my hands I guess. Is there any other way to describe my hands? It looks like a gel as seen in the photo below:
It doesn't contain any scent which is fine with me. And absorbs by the skin fast and colorless as seen in the photo below. Will I purchase again? Yes if it is on sale or promo. Otherwise I will still look for a cheaper alternative, if I will find one.
Hope this post helps. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment