Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, June 2, 2016

365 Days of Decluttering ⭐☀︎

I had been thinking about decluttering for the longest time but I never really got around into doing it. Imagine when I landed here in UAE a decade ago I only have one small luggage with all the things I need and I never had a problem with that. And now here I am with an almost hundred clothing and shoes. And another almost another hundred of little things. Little things like skin care products, cosmetics and far too many tidbits  only a woman would have. 

Only this year when I have seriously taken decluttering. First of all it is taking a toll on my bank account. My salary is not getting high but the cost of living wont stop in doing so. I must go back to the days that I was extremely frugal. I must stop spending money. I must use whatever I have. And organize to see all the things I own. Second, if I were to lose my job tomorrow or get lucky enough to get a job overseas? It will take me days or weeks to arrange my earthly possessions. And lastly if the room is such a mess it is a depressing sight and harder to clean.

One of the ways I'm doing in order to clean up the room was I keep on using the skin care products that I own and stopped on buying a new one. And so I started writing about an Empty Bottle post per day if possible. Because I believe that no matter how small it is but if I will be able to dispose an empty bottle per day then it will be a big help in the long run in decluttering my little space. While I'm trying to use up all my skin care products as well as make up I'm not buying anything as much as possible. And actually in the process of doing it I realized that make up is not really my thing. And using my make up everyday to finish it off is making me hate it for life the make up I mean.

And slowly but surely there are items that I'm giving up. If it is totally useless then it goes to garbage bin. If it is still usable then it goes for my younger sister. I'm currently preparing a cargo for here anyway. There are far too many small things that creates a huge mess in the room. And so in the days to come I'll be posting about the items I am talking about. This online blogging also helps me to track down my progress with my decluttering. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment