Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, June 13, 2016

Japanese Snack 🎌

Another rice cracker sweets available in Dean's Fujiya a Japanese grocery store in Dubai. Bought it last year. Kept it as I don't want to consume it all immediately. Then forget about it. Remembered it but its past the expiration date already. So anyway just sharing it now to say that this is worth trying out in case you visit Dean's Fujiya. Actually you better try out all the snacks and noodles they are offering.
I think the only thing Dean's Fujiya don't have is SAKE. Maybe the price to pay for them to be able to sell sake is too steep. I wish to taste Japanese food products but they are not available. Maybe someday if I get a change to visit Japan. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment