Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, June 3, 2016

Goodbye #1: Grab Shirt ⭐☀︎

I have this Grab green shirt since 2009. This is one of the shirts I love. But this no longer fits me. Baby steps as it may seem in my decluttering goals but at least it is better to start from somewhere than nothing at all, right? This is still in a good condition. But this has to go. One item a day. One step at a time. And actually for more than a month I have already discarded at least 2 dozen of clothing. Clothes that does not fit me anymore. Clothes that I used once. Clothes I never used. Will hand them over to my younger sister and sister in law. And I'm not yet done raiding the closet. So even if I'm letting go of just one item in a day its a big help in the long run. I just don't have that much photos to share. ♥
P.S. I'll try to take a photos and post those clothes I'm discarding. I'll call the posts as Goodbye Series. If there is a will, there is a way. Admittedly I don't know how many pieces of clothing I have but I know one day it will be reduced to one luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment