Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Goodbye #5: Grab Shorts ⭐☀︎

As I have said yesterday I have taken out 5 items from the closet to keep it and include it in the cargo I will be sending to Manila this coming June or July. If you're wondering what I am doing ~ I am organizing and decluttering the room. I realized now that when it comes to clothing I only need a few items. And not a 500 and more items. To avoid wasting these clothes especially if I have never wore it or worn it only a few times I'll just be handing them over between my sister in law and younger sister. One or few items a day so it will not be overwhelming for me. I'm taking my sweet time. And I'm confident that at least before the year ends my closet as well as the whole room will be totally mess free just like what I intended to do.

I bought this GRAB shorts from Safeer Mall some 8 years ago the time that I wish I can understand myself why I wanted to have more of everything. As an end result just because I have too much that I was not able to use them all after all these years. And they just keep on piling up in my closet every year. I am also not sure which country the Grab brand came from as it is no longer available in Safeer Mall. I can't even remember anymore how much exactly I paid for this short. If you are not wearing a clothing for over a year chances are you don't need it anymore and no need to hold on to it. If you want to keep a memento of it better take a photo. And save the photo into USB. Keep the memories but not the things.

No comments:

Post a Comment