Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Empty Bottle 38: VS Passion Struck Body Mist 🌸

Another day, another Empty Bottle post.
Warning: Photos Overload
I seriously started this decluttering since April 2016 and to track down my progress I'm writing almost daily about Empty Bottle post while not hoarding. But then sometime in MAY I found myself owning a dozen products because the shops in UAE decided to go on sale and I grabbed it because I won't be able to afford them on regular prices. So I have thrown away almost 50 or so Empty Bottles. But at the same time acquire at least 12 new bottles of skin care products. Thus slowing down my uncluttering. Along with skin care products I got myself some bags as well. While I was on the middle of discarding items as I want to lessen the number of items I own. Phew. I can't help those purchases because in the next few weeks I'll be on my vacation. And I don't even have a travel bag or big bags for travelling! Like an overnight bag or something. Tsk.
Victoria's Secret
Passion Struck Body Mist
Fuji Apple and Vanilla Orchad
From VS Fantasy Line
Price: 39.00AED
Made in USA
Purchased at Xpressions Style Safeer Mall
Purchased on October 2015
Victoria's Secret Passion Struck body mist is a combination of floral and fruity scent. Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works are sister companies. But I noticed when it comes to scents Bath & Body Works tend to be more sweeter than the scents Victoria's Secret creating. This is an expensive body mist. But scent does not lasts longer. I'm not crazy about body mists but I purchased a lot last March 2016 as I'm using them as room spray. Because they are cheaper than room sprays. Well I only have issues at home whenever I'm cooking food like fried food.
People who loves body mist and loves trying out new scents would definitely love this one. While I can't say much because even though I enjoyed the scent this is not something I'm keen on repurchasing. If only I don't need to buy another body mist then I won't. For me this is unnecessary. But I just happened to be living a small and closed flat. So the smell the cooking emits just go around inside the house. And so the need for body mist to mask and chase the smell away.
Victoria's Secret had their Semi Annual Sale last week of May. Old packaging of Victoria's Secret Fantasy Line were on sale for only 25.00AED but I did not make any purchase. I bought at least 9 pieces last March 2016 and I'm trying to finish them all first. And when done I'll think of other ways to handle the cooking smell at the flat.
And that's all for now.
One empty bottle down.
100+ more bottles to go.
But as of the body mists below is the photo of my purchased from March 2016. At least 3 bottles finished. So 6 more to go. And so I don't know anymore until when this will go on. I'll be out of the country next month for almost 30 days. Honestly there are so many thoughts running in my mind but sharing them over here would look like as if I know nothing but rants in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment