Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Goodbye #2: The FaceShop Hair Gel ⭐☀︎


Goodbye Post Series is part of my project. The decluttering of my room until this year end. Meaning finishing off all my stocks. Then those that are no use for me I should discard. This Face Shop Hair Gel was purchased last January 2016 during the sale. I purchased this big bottle for only 18.00AED. But my mistake was this is a GEL. And I have mistaken it to be a hair softening product. As an end result it has  been sitting under my bed since I can't return it anymore. And so to avoid wasting the product I'll hand it over to my younger brother who uses hair gel. So another one less clutter in my tiny room. And lesson learned: read items carefully next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment