Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

May Purchase: Columbia Bag 💕

For the month of May I was a little bipolar again. What I meant is I told myself that I should not buy anything as long as I am not yet done organizing the room, discarding some stuff and emptying out all my skin care products. And I know it will take me until end of this year for everything to be done. As I don't have much time for it. But then month of May was the start of the sale across the UAE. So I can't really help it making some purchases for various reasons.
Sometime in 2013 when I switched to using leather goods and bags are included. There is nothing wrong in owning a leather bag. As it can last a lifetime. But my mistake was I got excited and over the years I accumulated at least 6 leather bags without considering other things. Yes leather bags look good in the office and formal occasions. But what about other occasions? I was about to go on a vacation and I don't even have a travel bag, travel kit for toiletries. Or any other practical bag that is not too heavy when travelling or roaming around.
This was my first ever purchase from Columbia. Well I know that this is a well known brand for shoes and apparel meant for outdoor activities. I always wanted to have a Columbia shoes but no place or occasion for me to wear them. And its a bit expensive for me. Everything are expensive as per my salary bracket. The only reason I have chosen this Columbia bag was during the sale it was the cheapest I can find in the market. And because of the color I can also use this in the office.
I LOVE colorful bags but I have an issue on how to clean them so I opted for a gray color at least it won't get dirty so much. And this is a very huge bag. I can even use it when I will go for swimming or shopping. And upon the first use I wanted to get some more Columbia bags like travel kit and bagpack.
From what I understood it meant that the bag is water repellant. I know there's no rain in the UAE but I also considered what if I'm somewhere where it has a rain or snow? And even if I'm not what if I'm outside and someone accidentally spill a drink on it? And also I take it as this material is easy to clean. I'll just put it in the washing machine and voila! I tried to use a small bag in the past but to no avail. I'm someone who has to bring the whole house with me whenever I go outside.
I'm not sure how much was the original price but the sale price cost 65.00AED and as I've said this is the most affordable I can find in the market. Compared to other bags from Adidas, Reebok, Nike, The NorthFace and Timberland. And that's all for today. Thanks for dropping by. Till next time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment