Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, June 30, 2016

May Purchase: Xo, Victoria 💕

NOTE: This is not a product review.

Whenever Victoria's Secret UAE has an ongoing promotion they are sending an SMS to customers but this service does not work all the time. Seems like they are selective as to what SMS or promo they are going to send to their clients. For the month of April when they launched the Victoria's Secret Love Me More in the UAE I was able to get myself the fragrance lotion because I happen to received the SMS that they are launching it at half the price.

But in the case of Victoria's Secret Xo, Victoria when it was launched in the UAE market at the 2nd week of May I did not received any SMS about it. I found out about it just because I happen to pass by at Victoria's Secret Beauty Shop in Mirdif. Well I always go inside the shop whenever I'm there even if I'm not going to buy just so I can try out their moisturizers anyway.

I think I had been saying it repeatedly how bipolar I can be when it comes to body moisturizers. I know I have to stop. But a part of me says it is okay as long as I'm not hoarding. And lastly it could be the last year that I get to enjoy Victoria's Secret goodies. So the latter won. Original price of the lotion is 125AED. But I got in during their launch so I paid only 65AED. But I'm always skipping the body mist as I think the price even on sale is too much for a body mist.

And that's all for now.
Thanks for dropping by.
Till next time.
Ciao ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment