Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Goodbye #6: Hang Ten Pedal ⭐☀︎

Here I am again with another post for my Goodbye Series post. I'm writing down the items I'm letting go. Whether I'm discarding them or just handing them over. Posting them helps me a little bit. At least I can see that somehow there's an improvement with how I organize and declutter my earthly possessions. I haven taken out at least 5 items from the closet the other day. And this was one of them. Well the remaining 2 I did not take photos anymore.

I purchased this Hang Ten pedal pusher between 2007 to 2008. So long that I don't remember how much it cost me or from which branch I got it. In fact I don't see Hang Ten around anymore. I was not able to use it much because those years we were working longer hours than now. So there's no way that I will still go out at night or even at weekends. And we have a uniform at work. And when 2009 came I became interested in shorts, mini skirts and dresses that the need to wear it became zero. And here I am after almost 8 years finally taking it out from the closet. If its any consolation it still fits me well. But if I will hold on to it for that reason then I'll never be able to decrease the number of my apparels.

And that's all for now. More post to come about my 365 Days Of Decluttering.

No comments:

Post a Comment